European Logistics Co-Ordinator
We are a world leader in designing bespoke loyalty campaigns for some of the world’s biggest retailers. With offices across Europe, Asia and the US, we’re still growing fast and only 25 years old, with lots more to come….. that’s where you come in!
This is an outstanding opportunity to be responsible for planning and managing logistics operations to ensure best in class efficient and cost effective support for programmes in assigned markets, maintaining clear communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Planning: Provide logistics support, information and guidance internally for allocated programmes.
- Operations: Hands on management of logistics ensuring just in time deliveries and reverse logistics to meet programme deadlines.
- Financial: Manage logistics costs to budget and explain expenditure incurred in running the programme.
- Customer: Manage relationship with transactional customer contacts maintaining professional communication throughout the programme
- The ability to plan and execute the logistics element of programmes, working collaboratively with colleagues in market from different business functions
- Demonstrable experience of managing movements by multiple modes across Europe
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- The ability to track costs and manage the logistics elements of a programme budget
- The ability to learn and work with business enterprise IT systems and use MS Office
- A basic knowledge of customs rules and transit documents
You must be truly passionate about delivering shopper excellence to the consumer and possess strong analytical capabilities.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 8822/22gj
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details