The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting an Assistant Buyer.
This fantastic brand is looking for a Level 2/3 Assistant Buyer to join their Menswear team based in Hertfordshire. You will be working for one of the most iconic fashion brands worldwide.
- Critical Path and delivery management of stock flow from source to DC
- Supporting BAAs with shipments and deliveries
- Coordinating all aspects of Purchase Order management
- Assortment coordination and range building
- Creating and updating seasonal assortment sheets
- Sourcing and managing product samples
- Providing accurate communication to business partners and BAAs
- Managing designated area and reviewing and reporting weekly/seasonal findings
The Candidate Requirements
- Level 2/3: At least 6 months’ experience as an Assistant Buyer in a fast paced fashion retailer
- Strong analytical skills and ability to act commercially
- Excellent attention to detail and a highly organised manner
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Trend and market awareness
- Highly organised
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!