Business Development Manager - On Trade
Our client are looking for an experienced On Trade BDM to join their well established sales team to cover the East Midlands, 80% account management and 20% new business.
Our client is a national drinks wholesaler with over 100 years experience supplying a wide range of drink products into HORCA and end users.
- Fully accountable for sales targets and driving distribution
- Initiating account calls to identify opportunities
- Scheduling appointments with decision makers to present solutions
- Responsible for conducting weekly wait staff training's.
- Responsible for managing/executing brand programs
- Participate in assigned AM/SM team meetings to review priorities and objectives.
- Use various data sources and tools to analyze market performance, identify opportunities to increase market share, changing field conditions and competition.
- Manage and stay within budget that may be assigned on behalf of the company.
3-5 years of industry related sales experience.
Comprehensive understanding of the On Trade
Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas; demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
Strong negotiation skills.
Technology savvy with computer/iPad, software including Microsoft Office.
Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Competitive basic, great culture and progression