Territory Sales Manager Designer Frames

Location
England, Bristol
Salary
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + £20,000 bonus plus full benefits
Posted
10 Aug 2017
Closes
07 Sep 2017
Ref
JN -082017-134070
Contact
BMS
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent


This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for an iconic British brand, in a role where you will be predominantly focused on account management.



THE ROLE: As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing retailer relationships across the South West of England and South Wales. 75% of your time will be maintaining and growing spend from existing accounts, with the remaining 25% spent identifying new retail partners.



THE PERSON: To fit in with the brand and company culture, you will have a real zest for life, a naturally competitive nature and outgoing personality. It would be an advantage if you had a track record selling to retail. However, high performing sales people from other b2b sectors will also be considered.



THE COMPANY: This business has superb brand equity and excellent reputation. They invest heavily in designing frames that are technically innovative and highly fashionable. They also offer comprehensive training, tailored on-going support and excellent benefits.



THE PACKAGE FOR Territory Sales Manager
  • Basic: £20-22,000
  • Bonus: £20,000
  • Car: Executive
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare




LOCATION: The position for Territory Sales Manager covers - Cardiff, Newport, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Salisbury

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Territory Sales Manager Designer Frames

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.