Commercial Manager - Asda
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently working with a global branded business to recruit a Commercial Manager to manage their key Asda account.
About The Business
Our client is home to a number of household favourite brands within an exciting category and are in the throes of a major growth phase and as a result are looking to expand their commercial team to deliver their ambitious plans. The business manufactures a diverse range of products across brand and private label and has a long held reputation for investing in brands both above and below the line.
About The Role
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the clients Asda account comprising a broad branded and private label portfolio. The role will be managed on a cross-functional basis with regular interaction with Category, Marketing and Product Development teams to develop an offering that gets them as close to the consumer as possible. The role will also come with responsibility for
- You will have experience in an FMCG account management role on one of the top 4 multiples, if this has been done in a business that manufactures both brand & private label that would be a benefit
- Experience of working in a larger business would be an advantage
- More broadly you will be able to pull together your commercial acumen with category and shopper insight to drive the brand and feed into the bigger picture of the business
- On a personal note you will be able to exhibit a drive and determination to deliver targets and be able to work effectively within a team
- Education to degree level is also an essential requirement for this role as is your ability to demonstrate consistent progression within a business on your CV
- This role will require 3 days based in the northern M25 corridor
As a business our client can offer a sustained development path that can be tailored to your ambitions, the expectation would be to be in contention for a further step up in the short-medium term.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs & Category jobs across the UK.