Commercial Manager - Southern Mults
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a leading produce business to recruit a Commercial Manager to manage and develop business within the grocery multiples.
About the Business
Operating within the primary and added value produce category our client supplies a number of customers across multiple channels. With a strong NPD and Technical offering the business is well placed to develop going forwards.
About the Role
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing business within major grocery retail. You will have full ownership of the P&L for the accounts and be charged with working in true collaboration with the retailers to not just grow the businesses trade with them but also develop a strategic relationship.
- You will be have experience managing a P&L within top retail
- Demonstrable experience of developing/winning business in the top 4 would be a significant advantage
- Experience within chilled and/or produce would be a significant advantage
- You will be able to pull together, commercial, category and NPD input to deliver creative solutions for the customer and be comfortable operating cross functionally
- Culturally you will be a team player who can work in what is an unashamedly fast paced environment that will require dynamism and entrepreneurialism in equal measure
- This role will require circa 3 days a week at site in South Lincolnshire
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.
Apply for Commercial Manager - Southern Mults
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly