Business Operations Manager - E-commerce
Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a niche health brand?
Our client has seen significant growth over the last few years with innovation and the growth within new channels with plans to double the turnover over the next couple of years then double again!! They are dedicated to inspiring art of healthy living and are proud to launch one of the most exciting brands within the wellbeing industry.
The market they operate in is growing exponentially and our client is well placed to take advantage of this growth. The business has already experienced double digit growth and has embarked on a substantial expansion program, it is now looking for motivated individuals to help move it to the next stage.
As the successful Business Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing the e-commerce operation for the brand, with responsibility for marketing, merchandising, operations and customer service. You will contribute to and deliver on the strategy and positioning for the e-commerce initiatives, managing project timelines and utilising direct and indirect team resources to deliver projects that will delight customers, on time and on budget. The Business Operations Manager will oversee the fulfilment supply chain, seeking out, negotiating with, on boarding and managing new partners, developing positive, profitable and effective long-term relationships.
The successful Business Operations Manager will:
- Currently hold the title of Business Operations Manager, E-commerce Operations Manager, Demand Planner, E-commerce Manager, E-commerce, Supply Chain Manager etc.
- Proven record of commercial delivery and success, developed in a high-growth, fast-moving ecommerce business
- Strong business acumen and decision-making skills, including planning, forecasting, budgeting and project management
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with experience setting up and managing positive and effective relationships with suppliers and partners
- Ability to identify, prioritise and articulate highest-impact initiatives
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits.
This is a office based role in South Yorkshire.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801.