Head of Customer and Category M&S
Do you want to be part of a business where you can truly put your heart into your work? Are you looking to discover better ways of helping people share and connect through all of life’s moments, and help them feel connected to what matters? If so, this is an exciting time to join Hallmark, and we'd love you to be part of it.
About the role
Create and own the M&S Channel vision for the strategic timeframe, ensuring that we provide a tailored customer offering.
- Develop, implement and monitor strategic high level level plan by customer in line with business objects.
- Build the Category Vision for M&S
- Establish new business key partnership and pipeline in line with the company strategy
- Lead a large team of employees performing diverse activities, providing leadership and motivation and developing morale.
To be successful in this role you need:
- To have experience with managing customers and a large team
- Be a strategic thinker with a challenging mindset
- Great at developing & sustaining key internal & external relationships
- A high level of commercial acumen, negotiating & influencing skills
- You have the ability at drawing external insight to drive long term category plans as well as identifying opportunities
Here at Hallmark, we play a unique role in understanding and expressing friendship, family and love—and we’ve done it for more than 100 years. We help people feel connected to what matters through creating compelling products and services that enrich people’s lives. We’re about quality, innovation and caring.
We’re looking for sharp, innovative, passionate, upbeat problem solvers who love making a genuine difference. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We're proud to be family-owned, and we are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance and we’ve won awards for it through our Corporate Social Responsibility programme.