Retail Support Representative
We are looking for awesome people to deliver an awesome service consistently, and in a way that excites and surprises everyone. To help us on that journey we’re looking for two new faces
As a Retail Support Representative you will be required to professionally represent the client’s products and brand within specified retailers and at designated Events.
You will need to improve and maintain store merchandising compliance within your region as well as supporting and training store staff as required. You will be required to efficiently cover your territory, within the parameters of agreed call pattern (i.e. a schedule of graded stores, which must be visited on a regular basis as instructed by your manager). From time to time you may be required to assist outside of your territory, at the specific request of your manager, including Events and Road shows.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Place merchandise within store after negotiation and discussion with store management teams.
• Implementing merchandising and promotional activities to maximise impact of existing and new product launches
• Actively develop and improve in store standards, identifying new opportunities for distribution and display, developing and mentoring team best practice
• Collection and reporting of Data to provide market insight
• Implementing and monitoring in store shop display within premier retailers
• Meeting Team performance KPIs
• Ensure the stores in your region are 100% compliant where possible in regards to product displays and POS
• Communicate feedback to relevant departments using the standard reporting procedures with Photographic evidence
• Building relationships with all store staff to including General Manager, Deputy Manager, Sales Floor Manager, Business Centre Staff & Customer Service Teams
• Build relationships at store and Regional levels and manage this on an ongoing basis
• To actively promote the client’s products and brand to retailers and end users
• Communicate the client’s key messages to all members of store staff and customers where required
• Carry out store specific objectives as directed by either the client or your line manager (acting on the clients behalf) where appropriate
• Supporting sales advisors in store with customers if requested
• Supporting new store openings and any other promotional activities
• Carry out basic in store training, on either a group or one-to-one basis.
• Generate large group training leads at regional and local level
• Maintain strict mileage and expenses records and submit to meet deadlines
• Complete all call reports by end of each day, including uploading of photographs
• Authorise and submit online reports to meet all deadlines issued
- 6th Month contract
- £20,000 plus £2,000 bonus potential
- Company car and fuel card
- Training 21st-23rd August
- Start Date 24th August
Apply for Retail Support Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly