Brand Manager - Beauty
The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Brand Manager for a Beauty Business.
This is a very fast-paced and values driven company, achieving impressive growth making a difference through their attention to detail.
- To proactively develop and manage brand and product plans for all categories, and contribute to the overall strategic direction of the exclusive Beauty categories.
- Responsible for reporting current brand performance as well as driving and managing activity to maximise sales and profit in line with goals.
- Champion knowledge of the market, competitor trends, innovation and information to develop in- depth category expertise. Deliver market and category leading products with clear USP’s.
- To develop and manage the marketing strategy in conjunction with the Marketing / PR Manager to create multi-channel activity plans and gain buy in from all stakeholders. Build strong, effective relationships with the teams and relevant external agencies to implement activity that maximises consumer engagement and builds brand awareness to drive sales and profit growth.
The ideal candidate
- Ability to lead the product development cycle and strategy
- Identify new production and packaging techniques and make recommendations on use according to the business objective.
- Knowledge of key marketing skills (Return On Investment/budgets).
- Ability to lead, coach and plan marketing & sales teams through campaigns.
- Ability to build cohesive understanding of how sales and marketing are interlinked.
- Ability to analyse sales data.
- Ability to use all general Microsoft packages to an Intermediate level including Excel, Powerpoint.
- Must have previous Brand Manager experience and in Beauty
If you have the relelvant skill set then please do apply!
Apply for Brand Manager - Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly