Supply Chain Analyst – Morrison’s Implant
Title: Supply Chain Analyst – Co-op Implant.
Location: Bradford – Office Based (Accessible from Leeds).
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus package.
Our £Multi-billion FMCG client is offering a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a future career in Supply Chain and Demand Planning. Home to some the UK’s most iconic food brands, this company has some exciting plans ahead and is currently investing heavily across all areas of the business.
In this Supply Chain Analyst role you gain invaluable exposure working with one the biggest FMCG businesses in the UK and with a major UK retailer Morrison's. You will gather strong commercial acumen, product understanding and customer insight whilst in this role. You will be expected to work collaboratively to improve in-store availability which will inevitably increase sales, Promotional & Seasonal forecasting and have a clear understanding of all products. Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager you be guided and supported in your role whilst making recommendations to the team through your knowledge in role.
- Supply Chain, Demand Planning or Customer management background.
- FMCG Retail and Supplier experience/understanding.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Able to identify and address process improvements, and share expertise with others.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with data.
- Ability to influence and challenge.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Collaborative approach.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch with us or apply online.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.