National Account Manager- Consumer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a market leader working on Top 4 accounts in a leading category. Instantly recognisable brand, the role enables individuals to immerse themselves in an fast paced, competitive market place with great progression opportunities.
My client is a market leading International branded business with a global presence presence across the globe and a true household name.
Reporting to the GSM, the National Account Manager- Consumer will be responsible for:
- Growing and developing key accounts within the organisation
- P&L for leading channels
- Managing both financial and strategic targets to maximise profitability of the business
- Forecasting, ensuring performance and brand opportunities are maximised to their full potential.
- Supporting the ongoing evolution and implementation of the go to market strategy as a member of the cross-functional teams
- Monitoring trends and competitor behaviour
The National Account Manager- Consumer will be:
- Degree Calibre of equivalent
- A strong negotiator and communicator
- Able to demonstrate prior experience in account management
- Able to manage key relationships both internally and externally with an array of stakeholder
- Highly analytical
- Strategic and commercial minded, identifying trends and opportunities
- An enthusiastic easy going individual with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Commutable to the office in Berkshire
The National Account Manager- Consumer offers an attractive package for the right candidate up to £50k salary & car allowance (circa £6,500 per annum) + healthy annual bonus + private healthcare + pension contributions + holiday + other benefits