National Account Manager - Innovative Food Manufacturer
Our client is a successful and innovative manufacturer of food ingredients and are currently looking to add to add a National Account Manager to their commercial team based in the North West. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression, supplying a great product range.
- To work with the Head of Sales in order to set and achieve customer sales budgets in line with company requirements.
- Regular contact with customer base to develop relationships and satisfaction.
- Work closely with NPD on generating new product ideas for designated customers.
- Regular review of customer sales versus budget with re-forecasting as required (as a minimum of every 3 months).
- Management of designated customer base.
- Provide NPD with a comprehensive product brief to generate a product in line with customer requirements.
- Keep up to date with customer activity in terms of product launches/improvements etc. and review these with the NPD/Sales team to drive improvements.
- Regular review of trends in the market with regards to NPD/ flavour trends and the types of products being launched in order to have a pro-active and knowledgeable approach to NPD with our customer base.
- B2B sales experience
- Food Technology or NPD background is ideal
- Good account management / new business development experience
What's On Offer:
c£35,000 + Excellent Package
If you are interested in this position please feel free to contact Alex Tye on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 833 0181.