This role has arisen as a result of expansion within the team. Working for a well established company with a lot of history, this is an amazing opportunity to progress within a company which offers a diverse product ranges through HORECA and retail channel.
My client is a food manufacturer based in Oxford. With a strong history dating back hundreds of years they continue to grow and expand. Through enabling excellent exposure to both sales and business in general they are an organisation with no red tape and a close knit team.
In recognising that the ongoing success of the business is based on its people, the company promotes innovation and provides a working environment where individuals are able to excel.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Sales Executive role requires the individual to identify new opportunities with existing accounts. The Sales Executive will be responsible for;
- Using the initiative to identify new business opportunities.
- Sales administration taking orders, invoicing and pricing negotiation.
- Identifying the needs of the client and tailoring an approach to ensure that the service meets their needs.
- Up-selling the products on offer to ensure the company provides a 'one stop shop' to its clients.
- Developing and tailoring pitches and proposals to specific sectors.
- Developing market and sector knowledge, in knowing the clients and their needs.
The successful Sales Executive will have
- Experience working within a sales environment.
- Ideally experience within the food industry or a strong passion for food
- Experience working Microsoft office software.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to negotiate and influence.
- The ability to drive sales and grow the business.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to use their own initiative.
- The drive and willingness to succeed
- The ability to be office based just outside of Oxford
The role offers a competitive salary and is an excellent stepping stone into FMCG gaining exposure to business strategy and working with key stakeholders in an array of channels.