Business Development Executive
Are you looking for something a little different to your traditional FMCG role?
My client are hiring a Business Development Executive into their team to focus on the retail and property sectors - based in West London.
My client are a well-established and market leading provider of consumer insight to big business.
With an impressive array of multinational clients, you couldn't ask for a better opportunity to build your career from the ground up.
Located in Kensington and Chelsea, the office is both good on the eyes and in a great area.
This role will be perfect for someone coming from a role where they have been making 80+ calls a day to businesses.
The role will be best suited to those who are looking for their second job, to create a long-term career, and start making good quality calls rather than just quantity.
Your role will be to:
- Find a market with demand
- Map that market
- Contact circa 40 business/day
- Build/manage/convert pipeline of sales
- Manage clients once they are on board
- Build and own your desk in the future
The successful Business Development Executive will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Proven track record of sales
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work better under pressure
- Multitask/Organise like a warrior
- Experience selling solutions B2B
- Drive to succeed in your career
- Autonomous work-ethic, not afraid to ask questions
- 6-12 months sales experience in a demanding environment
- BI/Data/Media/Recruitment background
The Business Development Executive will receive:
- £25-30k base depending on experience
- £10-15k OTE - uncapped commissions
- Fantastic career progression for successful candidates
- Incredible office and team culture
- Bonus extras