Brand Manager - Iconic brand!
Brand Manager - iconic and evolving brands!
Rapid progression to Senior Brand Manager
Based: West London
My Client is a major global FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the ( c2Billion Euro) business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD, Marketing and Category, this company is in rapid growth and are now expanding their Marketing team.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in the delivery of the annual sales and profit targets.
- Own key innovation projects from concept to launch.
- Reviewing marketing activity and optimising where necessary to meet objectives
- Lead the planning and execution of the annual brand plan - to contribute to delivery of volume, profit, share, distribution and pricing.
- External Marketing Agency briefing and management.
- Utilise consumer and customer insight to contribute to clear brand strategy.
- Provide clear and actionable monthly brand reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven success in brand management in a branded FMCG food company
- Can establish consumer & customer insights and make strategic recommendations
- Proven NPD/Innovation/Project Management skills
- Understanding of the UK multiple grocery channels and their associated trading issues
- Knowledge of panel/continuous data and exposure to a wide range of market research techniques used in building brands & innovation
- Forward thinking with ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A passion for food combined with a natural curiosity for consumers and new products
Apply for Brand Manager - Iconic brand!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly