Senior National Account Manager - Beauty / Cosmetics
Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a well-loved beauty & personal care business based in Central London. The business has seen enormous growth and since restructured to help grow the company even further. Inspirational leadership is on offer and a chance to work with some of the best in the industry.
This is a high profile role in the team due to the nature of the customers, and would offer a fantastic challenge for someone with excellent commercial and influencing skills.
You will be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's, understanding category data for your benefit, influencing key stakeholders internally & externally.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience from one of the top players in FMCG
- Grocery experience is a must
- P&L management & accountability
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
This role will set the right person up for a fantastic career within the organisation
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.