Business Development Manager
Ramon Hygiene Products are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of cleaning products to the professional hygiene and janitorial sector, wholesale and retail trades. A long established business with a strong emphasis on customer relationships. We offer an extensive range of cleaning products for the professional hygiene and retail markets.
Due to the impending retirement of the existing BDM, this is a rare opportunity to take over a well-established sales territory with a long standing customer base.
Based from home, we now require a high calibre sales professional to join our sales team, you will be required to:
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s annual sales plan
- Maintain relationships with existing customers whilst developing sales with the introduction of new products and increasing revenue in line with sales targets set.
- Identify and open potential new Distributors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years sales experience selling products not services, into the janitorial and hygiene, wholesale or retail sectors.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Proven sales experience gained within the B2B sector
- Excellent IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- A proven record of developing existing accounts and generating new business.
- Ideal location would be M11, A1, or A14 corridor. Expected to stay away from home when required
We offer full product training, ongoing support along with a competitive salary (basic + commission), company car, mobile phone and lap top along with the usual expenses.
Interested parties should send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org