Demand Planning Manager
Demand Planning Manager, London
The Supply Chain division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Demand Planning Manager within the food and drink sector for a fast-paced start up business.
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for owning the forecasting process for all brands and products across a region, ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve forecasting accuracy. You will also be required to develop a strong customer focus approach and build solid working relationships.
The successful candidate for the Demand Planning Manager job in London will have the following attributes:
- Solid financial and analytical skills
- Proven track record of FMCG / Retail experience
- Ability to work proficiently on ERP system
- Degree educated
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a demand planner / demand planning manager role
- Passion to work in the food and drink sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and flexible approach
The Demand Planning Manager job based in London has the following package:
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Annual travel loan
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast everyday
- And many more benefits!!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!