Business Development Manager - Food/Drink Start-up
Do you want to be part of a natural food revolution? Are you a new business development extraordinaire?
We're not interested in people looking for any job, we want ambitious foodies with a hunger to join a young and dynamic food/drink team!
We are working with an exciting FMCG start-up who are passionate about revolutionising how we enjoy natural foods. With their values at the heart of everything they do, they work directly with farmer cooperatives to ensure they are providing the best ethically sourced FMCG products!
The people we hire are integral to the development of our business - Founder
Starting their journey three years ago, they quickly became the top selling product and No.1 brand in their category throughout Europe! They have since achieved fantastic growth turning over 1.5m in 2015, 3.8m in 2016 and set to double these figures by the end of 2017! Due to this incredible success, they are in search of a Business Development Manager!
What will you be doing?
- Reporting in the Founder, you will be responsible for identifying, managing and developing the following sectors:
- Foodservice (e.g. Pret A Manger, Pure, Compass Group, Bidfood)
- Wholesale and Independent Retail (e.g. Tree of Life/Wholefoods)
- B2B/ Ingredients
- Working with the International team to manage and develop their export channel (currently exporting to 27 countries!).
- Developing strategies to increase distribution in existing accounts to maximise sales.
- Attending trade shows/expos (next one is in Sweden!) and assisting with new product launches and development.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years' FMCG sales experience within the food/drink sector.
- You have a track record of driving business development within the foodservice and wholesale channel.
- You are sales focused and entrepreneurial.
- You demonstrate an ability to think outside the box, innovate and think creatively.
- You share their vision and passion for healthy living!
This is an awesome opportunity to join an exciting entrepreneurial food/ drink start-up team led by a dedicated and enthusiastic Founder who provides superb support and development.
Like the sound of what you have read?
Then get in touch as I'd love to tell you more about this great opportunity!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .