Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a package of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Perrigo, headquartered in Ireland, sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China
We are hiring a Pharmacy Representative for our South West England and South East Wales territory; the ideal home location would be Bristol or surrounding areas.
You will be promoting the Company's market leading OTC Brand portfolio, including Solpadeine, Nytol, BronchoStop and Lyclear within retail pharmacy stores
Your key responsibilities are to deliver your annual sales budget by optimising on-and off-shelf displays of OTC brands and providing best in class staff training consistent with sales cycle objectives and priorities
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- You will manage a portfolio of existing accounts within retail pharmacy stores
- You’ll have the autonomy to make decisions how the stores optimise on and off shelf displays of Over the Counter (OTC) brands, consistent with sales cycle objectives/priorities
- You’ll need to achieve excellent territory coverage, adhering to agreed call rates to achieve your set KPl's, ensuring a positive relationship with pharmacy customers to promote the recommendation of Perrigo products.
- You’ll need to maintain a CRM system and comply with company reporting standards
- From time to time you’ll need to attend meetings at our offices in Central London and you can expect occasional overnight stays, either in London or on your territory
Skills and Experience:
- Our ideal candidate will already have sales experience within the pharmaceutical/FMCG industry with experience of the pharmacy channel an advantage, however if you have strong customer relationships skills and can relate well to all kinds of people, both internal and external, we’d love to hear from you
- You’ll have great numeracy and literacy skills and be capable of writing reports for review by management, as well as undertaking data analysis of extensive sales data.
- As you’d expect you’ll need to be familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
There are nearly 7 billion people in the world. Perrigo is dedicated to making healthcare affordable for them. Help us do it
We offer a competitive overall package and benefits including a car, plus investment in your personal development.