National Account Manager- Alcohol
National Account Manager for leading alcohol distributor in the South East. Working with leading brands throughout the category the role offers great hands on experience with an ever growing organisation.
My client is a multiple award winning organisation which is still in its relative infancy in the UK market. Experiencing yoy growth since its introduction to the UK the team is ever expanding and ever progressing. An organisation which values progressive and entrepreneurial individuals they facilitate career growth through an open door policy and clear structure and training.
Sponsoring leading sport events, the brands that you will work with now instantly recognisable with a strong presence in the retail channel.
The National Account Manager- Alcohol will work closely with the controller and the wider sales team. You will be responsible for:
- Growing Key accounts nationwide
- Implementing JBPs with key retailers
- Assisting in the development of the promotional plan by account
- Establishing a close working relationship with the account's buying team, sales team and marketing group, plus supply & logistics teams
- The growth of key accounts through
- Ensuring promotional and NPI's are forecasted with supply chain
- Accurate and timely administration
The National Account Manager- Alcohol will be
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Passionate about drinks
- Experienced in developing accounts within FMCG (ideally alcohol)
- An experienced National Account Manager, managing their own P&L
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain relationships at all levels within the business and our customer base
- Analytical and able to identify new opportunities
- WSET certified
The National Account Manager- Alcohol role offers a competitive salary + company car, as well as providing the opportunity to be home based.