LG Product Ambassador - Home Entertainment - Scotland
Position: LG Product Ambassador – Home Entertainment
Benefits: £19,500 after probationary period (6 months) increase to £20,000, £1500 bonus, laptop, mobile, car
Reports to: RMG Regional Manager
As an LG Product Ambassador, you will be responsible for professionally representing the Home Entertainment products of LG within Scotland. You will efficiently cover your territory, within the parameters of agreed call pattern (i.e. a schedule of graded stores, which must be visited on a regular basis as instructed by your manager) and support outside of your territory and retailer call file, at the specific request of your manager, which may include retailer and/or consumer events.
You will need to fully understand and communicate the features and benefits of the LG Home Entertainment products. You will be your territory’s point of contact regarding LG’s in-store execution, helping to promote and support LG’s retail objectives and KPIs through Training, Merchandising and Demonstration activities.
- Develop your individual stores’ LG business by building a strong, influential, collaborative business relationship with store management and staff.
- Act as an escalation point of contact and ensure adequate and relevant support requirements are met.
- Communicate the client’s key messages to all members of staff
- Carry out store specific objectives as directed by the client where appropriate
- Support new store openings and any other promotional activities
- Communicate feedback/issues to relevant departments using the standard reporting procedures
- Carry out in-store training, either on a formal or one-to-one basis to include new range rollout, technology updates and range refreshes
- Develop new training initiatives and ideas
- Create training plans and programmes for your region’s stores
- Plan, organise and deliver regional and local training sessions on the brand and services
Plan and execute training with the in-store teams in an engaging, inspiring and creative way.
- Become the expert in LG HE
- Inspire the in-store teams to want the knowledge
- Deliver creative and engaging training sessions on a 1 to 1 or group basis
- Continue that relationship to help grow the in-store teams passion for LG
Implement merchandising and promotional activities to maximize impact of existing and new product launches
- Implement and monitor in store branded displays within retailers
- Actively develop in store “moments of truth” via available POS material
- Anything else deemed appropriate by either the company or client
- Report regularly to relevant Marketing departments on all LG and competitor in-store activities, promotions, staff info, and POS quality, utilizing appropriate communication platforms
- Maintain strict mileage records and submit to Retail Marketing Group Limited
- Submit monthly expenses as directed by Retail Marketing Group Ltd
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner as laid out in the Retail Marketing Group guide