Key Account Executive- Consumer Goods
The Key Account Executive- Consumer Goods is responsible for the growth of leading brands through an array of channels with a strong focus on key categories for the business. Working for a market leader in homeware and Kitchenware, the Key Account Executive will further the sales objectives with key retailers nationwide.
My client is an international organisation which prides itself on its working culture. Through providing a friendly working environment, they enable individuals to excel in their career. With a multi billion pound turnover they bring household names to life with quirky and unique designs.
With instantly recognisable products, they incorporate an array of categories throughout homeware and kitchenware.
The Key Account Executive plays a key part in the implementation of in store business plans for the organisation. Working alongside an array of teams within the organisation the majority of your time will be spent with Key Retail Accounts. Through working with National Account Managers, the role is targeted to drive and implement plans from the ground up within retailers to achieve sales objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing opportunities within store
- Taking ownership of the accounts and develop plans to increase distribution, visibility and awareness of the brand
- Building and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders through ongoing dialogue and support
- Understanding, interpreting and analysing customer sell out data, consumer insight and retailer CRM
- Evaluate and share the data with the National Account Manager to ensure on track with Joint business plan
- Work in collaboration with the National Account Manager to understand the key building blocks that need to be delivered with a specific retailer
The Key Account Executive- Consumer Goods will
- Be of graduate calibre (or equivalent)
- Have experience working with an array of retailers in FMCG or Consumer (3-5years)
- Have strong software and organisational skills, strong technical ability
- Have good analytical skills
- Be innovative
- Be a strong communicator, being able to influence to drive execution
- Have strong presentation skills
- Be Commutable to the Office in the South East
The Key Account Executive- Consumer Goods role offers great progression opportunities and an attractive salary up to £35k + car and many other benefits.