National Account Manager
National Account Manager required for a global FMCG brand to grow and develop their Cash & Carry channel in the UK
A global FMCG brand continuing to grow and take market share. An investor in people, passionate about developing their staff and operating a meritocratic environment with a supportive family culture
As the National Account Manager ( NAM) you'll be working closely with the Controller to deliver the Business Planning Cycle ensuring robust Joint Business Planning (JBP) is in place with our client's key accounts.
You'll be trusted to achieve budgeted volumes and deliver to challenging targets.
You'll thrive as a leader managing a crucial Wholesale channel for the business focused on growing the business.
In line with the businesses commercial strategy you'll implement and maintain the account plans networking across accounts to maximise distribution.
You'll take the lead and negotiate the most commercial deals for the business as you secure maximum distribution at minimal cost whilst maintaining excellent relationships across the account.
You will take ownership for your department working collaboratively with other functions and promoting cross functional relationships across accounts.
To be a success you will have direct experience of selling in the Wholesale/ Cash & Carry channel for FMCG brands, be of graduate calibre and have a proven track record of delivering to challenging targets.
A full driving license is also required.
In return our client offers the opportunity to:
1) Work in a global FMCG brand supplier giving you insight to a complex business
2) develop your skills and experience to grow your ability and nurture your talent
3) be supported and mentored with a coaching philosophy and open door management policy
4) take part in internal rotation programmes to broaden your knowledge and experience
5) work flexibly, from home or office, to suit your needs
6) A market leading remuneration package and benefits