INTERIM CATEGORY MANAGER
Interim Category Manager
Competitive day rate plus expenses
I am currently working with leading manufacturer of fresh and prepared chilled foods based in Cambridgeshire. They supply the country’s leading retailers with a great portfolio of premium products, ranging through the fresh to ready to cook categories. From the beginning of October this year, my client is looking for 12 to 15 month interim cover within their senior category team.
As Category Manager you will be tasked to take ownership of number of specific categories across the portfolio, its strategic direction and growth, consumer & shopper Insights for the category, range reviews and most importantly the organisations category relationships with the retailer.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Taking full ownership of the category relationship with a strategic retailer
- Fully understanding category drivers and relative issues
- To develop all category plans that deliver on growth and profit
- Developing category channel plans & strategies
- Reviewing promotional efficiency & input into promotional strategy
- Driving innovation and NPD within the business
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have a minimum of 12 months experience as an Interim Category Manager, and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the category management process. It is desirable that you have chilled food industry experience within a similar post however not essential.
Please forward your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.