£60,000, Car Allowance, Pension, Medical Cover and 25 day’s holiday
Hull / Leeds
Reporting into the Commercial, the Category Manager will be working for one of the leading producers of chilled food products in the UK, supplying into both the retail and food service channels, producing predominantly own label goods. This highly innovate company turnover in excess of £500 million within the UK, and can boast double digit year on year growth. Following the organisations continued success across all fresh, cooked and convenience categories, there is now a requirement for a Category Manager to join their team, managing the category relationship with one of the organisations strategic customers.
The main responsibilities shall include;
- Taking responsibility for developing and implementing strategies, plans and tactics for your customers.
- Acting as a key liaison between the Insights and Commercial teams, ensuring two way communications of key initiatives across both teams.
- Building a strong contact network across the retail customer.
- Assisting the business in aligning with the designated retailer corporate strategies where relevant by maintaining a clear understanding of their vision and objectives and communicating internally where appropriate.
- Managing 1 Category Executive.
To be considered for the opportunity you must have worked within a category / customer marketing role for at least 2 years. It’s essential you have had customer facing experience with at least one of the Top 6 retailers. Chilled food experience is preferable, however all those with FMCG food background will be considered.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Apply for CATEGORY MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly