Senior National Account Manager
Our client is looking for a Senior National Account Manager to boost an already successful team and help drive their growing business forward.
This key role will involve selling a range of own label and branded homewares/garden products via a very diverse customer base including major grocers, high street and online retailers.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and developing an existing team of Key Account Managers, and an existing account base as well as pro-actively identifying and opening new national accounts, working closely with customers to forge strong long term relationships, presenting new products and ideas, developing individual own label ranges, conducting range reviews and identifying growth opportunities.
Successful applicants will need to have a recent track record in selling homewares, garden products, or similar into national retail accounts.
- Recent experience in selling homewares garden products or similar into National retailers.
- Experience in selling own label products.
- Excellent account and man management skills.
- Proven track record in developing sales with new and existing accounts.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active and highly self-motivated.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Highly self-motivated.
Key requirements for the role:
- Proficient with all major Microsoft programmes e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Previous experience with Excel is essential.
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
Apply for Senior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly