Regional Field Sales Executive
Do you want to work for a heritage crisp manufacturer based in yorkshire who are on the verge of greatnes? Or for a company that places its employee's interests and wellbeing at the heart of their approach and attributes their success and generously rewards this?
The role is a Regional Field Sales Executive with a basic salary starting from 18,000+ based on experience plus a lucrative bonus package.
Duties of a Field Sales Executive include;
- Achieving personal and team sales targets
- Responsible for lead generation and follow up calls
- Arranging appointments and managing these diary appointments to visit potential business opportunities
- Driving to both Clients & Customers around the region specified in order to generate business face to face
As a Sales Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Previous experience of working within a B2B & B2C Sales Environment is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-fullfilling and a can-do attitude
- Must have a Full UK Driving license
If this has grabbed your attention get in contact with our Sales specialised recruiter Elliott on 0113 218 2421 and apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk
Apply for Regional Field Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly