Category Controller - Own Label Food
A newly created role is available working for a large sized food business who are at the forefront of innovation within their category and are expanding the business across multiple functions. This role will suit a Senior CatMan looking for the step up to Controller level or an experienced Controller looking for a new challenge.
Reporting in to the Commercial Head, you will inherit a small team and drive the agenda of bringing growth through delivery of excellent category solutions. You will require good leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders both with colleagues and customer s and have a strategic mind-set and solid commercial understanding. To be successful in the role, you will have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data to create valuable insights and deliver a strong and compelling category story.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:
- Significant category management /marketing experience working across multiple channels within food
- Must be able to display a strong understanding of shoppers, consumer’s and customer’s needs
- Work with pace given the complexity of the category and number of different SKU’s/products
- Passionate about food and delivering category strategy
- People management experience would be preferred
- Degree educated
In return, the company offers a competitive salary plus a car or car allowance and bonus with the opportunity to lead a business unit and develop others alongside your own success.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.