Senior NAM (Grocery & E-Commerce)
My client, a branded market-leader, now has a vacancy for a Senior NAM (Grocery & E-Commerce) to join their business. This role offers serious opportunity for further progression whether it be in the UK or further afield in any of their international offices throughout the world.
My client is a branded consumer goods business. They are market leaders and #1 in their category.
The Senior NAM (Grocery & E-Commerce) role will have the following core responsibilities, but not limited to:
- You will have full responsibility for managing the businesses second largest grocery multiple retail account. This will include P&L responsibility.
- You will be responsible for the accounts digital platforms; developing and implementing the strategy that is right for the account.
- You will also have people management responsibility for two NAM's; you will be responsible for mentoring and coaching them as the talent of the future.
The successful Senior NAM (Grocery & E-Commerce) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of national account management within the FMCG, grocery multiple retail channel.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Experience of P&L responsibility, JBP's and delivering robust commercial plans.
- Experience of managing E-Commerce accounts / digital platforms of grocery multiple retailers.
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Persistent, tenacious and resilient.
- A self-starter by nature with a can do attitude.
- Respectful of others.
- Degree educated desirable but not a pre-requisite.
- Flexible to undertake UK travel as required.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Please note: to begin with, this role will be required to be in the head office (North East England) ideally 3 days p/w for the first 6 months. Once the successful candidate is up and running within the organisation, there can be flexibility with home working.
Excellent basic salary on offer DOE + full and extensive benefits package to compliment.