New Business Development Manager
My client, an FMCG company who offer an unrivalled product range, are looking for a New Business Development Manager to join their high calibre sales team.
This is an exciting time to join the business to help develop new customers within the dynamic and innovative area of foodservice.
They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop new business in and around London with independent food service accounts.
As a New Business Development Manager you would be:
- Identifying new customers to deliver business growth.
- Understanding your customers' needs to add value to them.
- Presenting the products as best possible to achieve new listings.
- Customer networking to identify new business opportunities and build strong relationships.
To be successful as a New Business Development Manager you will:
- Have experience working in FMCG sales, preferably within Foodservice
- Be comfortable pitching to new customers with full product knowledge
- Have a proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
- Be a strong negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Have a strong educational background
This company are experiencing massive growth and looking for someone to join them on this journey.
If you are passionate about developing new business and looking to join a family owned business who can offer unparalleled progression then do not hesitate to apply, or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.