National Account Manager – Foodservice & Health Channel & OOH
- Their aim is to seek out the best quality, most nutritious ingredients on the planet and create delicious Healthy snacks to eat and enjoy every day.
- On track to become the market leader – high level of responsibility & autonomy early on.
- Currently growing at triple digit growth – opportunity to with one of the UK’s fastest growing heath brand.
- Customers and consumers at the heart of everything provide outstanding customer service and always ensure they deliver on their commitments.
- Led by energetic and committed entrepreneurs with top level industry experience - Both founders come for very senior positions with a global, blue-chip FMCG business.
- This is a pivotal role and reporting into one of the Co-Founders/ Director you will be responsible for developing our sales strategy, delivering challenging sales targets with key customers including Compass, Brakes, and Bidfood, and bringing in significant new business
- Fantastic opportunity for you to fast track your career in an entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity for further growth is enormous and there are many more fantastic customers to bring on board.
- This opportunity will have full responsibility for increasing the sales and profit across all your accounts, maintaining and building on pre-existing relationships, producing and applying JBP’s, identifying growth opportunities and staying up to date with market activity.
- Successful candidates will need to possess and demonstrate recent Account Management experience of selling into foodservice customers.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Can do’ attitude, bags of drive and the passion to succeed
- Accurate, concise and engaging communication skills
- Proven track record of generating new listings and expanding ranges within existing accounts;
- A strong customer service ethic, with the integrity to always deliver on their commitments
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Numerate with first class problem solving ability
- A team player, able to effectively work with and through others
- Able to get behind a nutritious energy ethos! Due to the nature of our business, an interest in sport, exercise and/or healthy eating will be advantageous.
- A valid UK driving license; this role involves visiting key customers
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference 11/14561/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.