National Account Executive- Own Label
The National Account Executive - Own Label provides hands on experience for keen foodies on the Top 4. With excellent progression opportunities this role is ideal for those looking to progress their career in FMCG at an international business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to develop your career within FMCG within an ever growing and evolving multi billion pound organisation. Providing a hands on approach with excellent progression opportunities, my client prides itself on its staff who are all foodies.
An organisation which incorporates a number of leading household brands, it is an organisation where individuals are seen as more than a number and play an integral part in the growth of the business both nationally and internationally. Priding itself on its entrepreneurial philosophy, there is a lack of red tape enabling staff of all levels to think outside of the box and excel within their careers.
The National Account Executive - Own Labelwill form part of a close knit team, reporting directly to the National Account Manager. Working on Top 4 you will gain hands on experience to the ins and outs of the business to make a real difference.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the management and delivery of the business plans on Top 4 accounts
- Supporting the delivery of JBP in the development of promotions, profitability and other activities
- Forcasting in conjunction with other departments within the organisation
- The analysis of information and building both internal and external presentations
- Collating competitor data and market information
- Ensuring that all pricing and promotional information is accurate.
- Tracking and management of promotional spend
- Building relationship with key customer contacts
Through taking ownership of the role, the National Account Executive - Own Label will go beyond the traditional remit of a NAE through identifying new business development and participating in NPD throughout the organisations manufacturing sites.
The National Account Executive plays a key role in the development and growth of the company. As such, the successful candidate will be;
- Passionate about food
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions
- Able to demonstrate brand awareness and knowledge of route to market
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- A keen negotiator, being able to think on their feet and adapt to change
- Commercially aware, being able to convey information to clients to suit their needs and requirements
- Entrepreneurial and creative, having the ability to think outside of the box
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Be Flexible, having the ability to travel to sites throughout the UK when required
The National Account Executive - Own Label offers great progression and an attractive package up to £35k plus car or car allowance