The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting Contentainment (Experiential Marketing) Manager based in West London.
- To deliver excellent brand campaigns across all required online and in-store touchpoints – driving increased media and sales income for the brand and enhancing the customer experience in store.
- To manage the planning and production of all Contentainment (CTT) brand events from booking and negotiating to delivery in store with associated online and PR support, ensuring all key stakeholders are engaged and satisfied at all points in the process
- To manage the global CTT staffing agencies and budget, to include targets, personnel selection, rostering, destination strategy and liaison with key stakeholders – manpower planning, marketing managers, store teams
- To manage all data relating to products and destination targeting and ensure accurate stock levels and media planning by location.
- To manage the global retail / ops / store community with regular site visits / reports, wash ups and feedback
- To manage and coordinate the global events programme to support the annual plan in association with the Marketing and relevant in store teams.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in effective management and optimisation of external agencies
- Staffing planning, development and monitoring experience
- Experience of audio and video production (creative and process)
- Events management experience – both project management and budget responsibility
- Financial / commercial – processing, analysing and interpreting data to identify trends, insights and meanings
- Retail Marketing and Advertising experience
- People/communication skills
- Knowledge of media markets, terminologies and buying mechanisms.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!