Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
As one of the worlds leading producers of branded spirits, our client prides themselves on supplying the best in the business! Our Client supplies to a significant number of major multiple retailers, wholesalers, On and Off Trade across the UK and internationally. This is a very exciting time for the business with various NPD projects and having the name of a global brand to support you in your career. The brand has a fantastic heritage with a portfolio of numerous brands and labels.
As the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager you will have a passion for driving brand awareness, engagement and advocacy through e-commerce, digital and social media channels. You will be responsible for project planning, coordinating and delivering the e-commerce and digital brand strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams to provide guidance as well as manage project schedules and priorities. This role is crucial to their continued growth and you will be the lead for this function across the UK and Globally.
The successful Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
- Currently hold the title of E-commerce Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Activation Manager, E-commerce Manager or equivalent.
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns to engage inform and motivate customers to purchase
- A strong influencer to lead a diverse group of team members and stakeholders across multiple business areas and geographies
- Knowledge of retail trends a plus and comfortable analysing large data sets
- Positive and hungry for a great opportunity in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary up to £55,000 (dependant on experience) plus benefits.
This role requires access to the head office in the Home Counties.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801