Graduate Commercial Executive - Packaged Grocery
The Food and Grocery industry is one of the most dynamic and exciting business sectors to work in. Our client offers a fast paced and innovative environment where this role is about the co-ordination of the ongoing business relationships with some biggest names in Food retailing: Tesco, Sainsbury, Aldi and the like.
The role provides a support function to the wider Commercial team in building and executing business plans by customer. You will be working along the entire product lifecycle (from market analysis and product development, through to customer submission and delivery and then the management of ongoing demand).
You will gain exposure to and work closely with the Marketing, Account Management, Supply Chain, and Finance teams, as well as having close and regular customer interaction.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive Brand and own label business and receive a fantastic cross functional grounding that will enable you to develop quickly into more senior roles.
With on the job and specific skills training this role will allow you to build capability and skill sets to progress your career in many commercial and customer facing roles when the opportunities arise.
You will be given the freedom and autonomy to get on with things, whilst at the same time being given all the support you need to excel in your role.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Degree Level educated (or equivalent) with experience of working in a fast paced complex environment.
- Analytical, with a good attention to detail, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Highly structured and organised, being able to convey information internally and to customers to suit their needs and requirements.
- Able to demonstrate awareness and knowledge of grocery route to market.
- Commercially aware and a strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Enthusiastic and high achieving, with a proven record of taking responsibility and making a difference.
- Adaptable and able to simultaneously manage numerous complex and multifaceted tasks.
Above all you will be positive, ambitious, keen to learn and make a difference and not afraid to ask questions.
If you think you have the character and personality for this role, please apply.
Apply for Graduate Commercial Executive - Packaged Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly