Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
- Princes Risbrough
This is a superb opportunity to join a market-leading company, currently going through an exciting phase of domestic and international growth and operating at the premium end of the home sector.
Details about the Client
Ercol is a leading producer and supplier of high end interior furniture to the domestic and international markets. Established in 1920 and privately owned, Ercol is market leading and has an enviable reputation for design, quality and service. The company has its own UK manufacturing site and combines traditional craft techniques with state of art equipment. Ercol is committed to driving continuous improvement in customer care.
Detailed Job Description
As the Customer Service Manager you will be a strong people manager who will have foresight and vision to develop a committed and customer focused team. You will lead, support and improve the customer service department ensuring both retailer and consumer enquiries are dealt with effectively and efficiently. You will have strong CRM experience and the aptitude to identify, recommend and implement improvements to the overall efficiency of our customer interaction.
The office is located in Buckinghamshire where the state of the art showroom and manufacturing are situated.
Main duties will include;
- Management and support of the customer service and reception teams. Ensuring high motivation and customer focus with the potential to introduce team development and training opportunities.
- Liaise with all internal departments but specifically the Quality, Production and Sales teams.
- Record, review and analyse customer issues to help identify key problems and potential solutions.
- Liaise with key retailers customers service department to identify improvements in service.
- Manage staff rotas to provide effective cover of customer service dept. and reception.
- Identify and implement process improvements and integration of our new CRM system.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of CRM systems and best practice as well as a proven history of team management. You will be a clear communicator who takes the initiative, has an eye for detail and is able to multitask.
The personality that will suit this organisation will be confident, focused, pro-active, credible, and results-oriented with a positive mind-set. The individual will also be tolerant and well rounded, able to get along well with others and be a team-player.
What's on offer
Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGC13845340Z
Closing Date: 31/08/2017