Brand Managers, Leeds
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world's favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla Cravendale®, Arla skyr, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit two Brand Managers to join our marketing team at our head office in Leeds. One position will be on the Arla brand and will sit within our Milk & Yogurts (MYPC) team, the other role will be working on the Castello brand within our cheese team.
As Brand Manager you will support the development and drive the implementation of your assigned brand, using insights to develop strong creative ideas and communication and activation strategies. You will help to build compelling brand plans across the marketing mix and consistently deliver brilliant brand activation, in order to connect with and impact consumers and shoppers, and grow the brand.
The key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Developing and driving the brand strategies and plans in cooperation and coordination with the global team
- Delivering short and long-term volume, turnover, profit and brand equity growth in line with the brand/category strategy
- Delivering annual brand plans to meetKPIs, aligned to strategic objectives and within budget
- Tracking performance of the brand and the success of initiatives and recommending actions to strengthen the brand
- Partnering with agencies to develop compelling creative ideas and engagement platforms including 360 degree channel activation plan
- Working with concept developers, defining a strong innovation pipeline to deliver the brand strategy on time and within budget
- Managing the marketing budget for added value milk brands
- Managing day-to-day agency relationships with core agencies feeding into their review and selection
- Creating and delivering retailer engagement sessions
- Leading the creation of strong consumer/category insight led shopper plans
To be successful in this role you will have significant brand management experience within the FMCG industry and an effective track record of effective brand management and delivery of results. You will also have a degree within a marketing or business related discipline. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to provide leadership to key project and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time and project management. Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a team. You will be creative, confident and outgoing with a true passion for brands and a desire to achieve marketing excellence.