Shopper Marketing Manager- FMCG Global Branded Business
As a leading Branded player with multiple UK sites, our client has an impressive track record of growth and and Pioneering Product/Brand Innovation. In order to continue this they commit strong levels of investment into both NPD and Leading Edge Brand & Category solutions, alongside a huge Investment within Shopper Marketing. To them the Consumer is “King” and both the understanding of the End Consumer and In-Store Execution are fundamental to the delivery of their Branded and Commercial Strategies. This is where you could make the difference, as they are now seeking to appoint a Shopper Marketing Manager.
You will be reporting directly into a Head of Shopper Marketing. You will be responsible for
- Bringing Key Brands Strategy to life at the point of purchase
- Identifying new ways of driving opportunities and unearthing the insights that will form the bedrock for future Brand Plans.
- Leading relationships with marketing contacts and agencies in order to maximise opportunities.
- Be the Spokes-person for key shopper messages and recommended activities
- You will also lead the analysis of overall shopper campaigns and for developing an effective shopper plan to drive forward business growth.
- Be a key stakeholder in the development of the Wider Category Strategy and Vision to influence category development including range, space and merchandising plans.
- Working alongside the Category Director you will aid in strategic reviews in identifying the category drivers and formulating the category plans; including range and merchandise proposals.
Finally you will be challenged with joining the “Customer & Consumer Growth” Think Group- which champions growing the "Core" business YOY through Commercially astute merchandising plans alongside the development of longer-term Trade Marketing solutions.
Further Elements Will Be:
- Forming Shopper Strategy across 2017/18 in-store execution plan on a range of marketing and category projects designed to see YOY growth.
- Utilising shopper insights from shopper, consumer and category research to influence effectively to Customers.
- Identifying the impact and usage of retailer and other mechanics to deliver specific customer strategies.
- Develop and Lead strong internal relationships across key stakeholders
- Communicate success through thorough clear plans that will establish “Best Practice” and “Operational Excellence” so that the wider Team can also develop.
You are likely to be in Category/Trade Marketing or Shopper Marketing/Merchandising and of degree calibre, or may well have come through an Insights/Consumer Research route within a leading FMCG Businesses or possibly the Agency/Retail channel, ideally within good exposure to Analysis and Insights work. In doing so they will be at ease with operating in an intellectually tough environment, where results are driven via a “hands on” approach. Being an International Player, successful candidates will have access to a strong and structured career path in Marketing &/Or Category Marketing.