Assistant Consumer Insights Manager
Here at PepsiCo, we're on the lookout for an Assistant Consumer Insights Manager with a genuine passion for driving world class insights to join our West Europe and Sub-Saharan African (WESA) nutrition business.
Reporting into the Senior Consumer Insight Manager on Juices, this role will have significant and exciting interaction with multiple business functions working across UK & France as well as our Global team. You will play a key role in ensuring that we achieve the Insights Transformative vision by supporting in pivotal business decisions.
As an integral partner to the Brand, Innovation, communication, Activation, Commercial and R&D teams, you will provide the insight that helps to shape and impact portfolio, brand and innovation strategies and plans. You will also be a key point of contact for a number of research, brand/innovation and advertising agencies.
As the Assistant Consumer Insights Manager, you will conduct exciting research across Quant and Qual with responsibility for the efficient set up, implementation for a wide spectrum of ad hoc research and insights projects as well as delivery back market knowledge to the business in clear and actionable summaries. You will also be a key player in championing the Insights agenda and identifying and embedding best in practise techniques and innovative methodologies.
So, why PepsiCo? We're in the process of building a next generation Global Insights & Analytics Capability to be a true competitive advantage and growth accelerator. Insights will change the game by acting as indispensable business partners to Senior Management Teams in making the critical decisions that will shape the future, truly step-change performance and accelerate sustainable demand led growth. Insights will have a key focus on the most critical challenges and opportunities for the company and relentlessly advocate the voice of the consumer in doing this.
- Act as an integral partner to marketing teams
- Leading the Insights Agenda for the Juice Portfolio with Category Marketing Managers and Senior Manager support
- Lead specific end-to-end initiatives end-to-end as agreed with Senior Managers
- Accurate and efficient set up, implementation and delivery of a wide spectrum of ad hoc consumer research and insights projects
- Develop strong working partnerships with internal stakeholder and external agencies
- Ensure each innovation project has a clear research plan, with steps aligned to the Gate process, clear objectives and action standards for each step
- Conduct research related to multi-market New Product Development, ensuring that each study has clear action standards, interpretation and recommendation
- Ensure all consumer and market knowledge is distilled into clear, actionable summaries and implications and is communicated widely, frequently and persuasively
- Support Insight & Marketing teams in extracting maximum value from and embedding the fundamental research (Brand Equity, Demand Spaces etc analysis) within the business
- Support the systematic identification of and embedding of Best Practice techniques, tools and methodologies - master and champion within the insights team and beyond
- Administration of budget
- Genuine passion for consumer insights, coupled with a strong desire to learn, progress and grow.
- Experience of End to end innovation insights, across a number of different best practise brand building techniques
- Proven experience across ad hoc, Quant and Qual methodologies. A strong background in Qual and Ad Hoc research is highly desirable, ideally built up in a Market Research agency.
- Ability to manage complex matrix structures and relationships
- Multiple sector and market experience is desirable
- Ability to hypothesise and make effective decisions in complex, ambiguous or uncertain situations
- Numerate and highly articulate
- Excellent academic record
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Effective communicator and influencer
- Ability to convert complex results into clear, compelling stories and able to challenge back
- Share PepsiCo values - 'Setting the Agenda,' 'Taking others with you' and 'Doing it the right way'
Monthly European travel required
PepsiCo is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.