National Account Manager - e-Commerce
My Client is a major leading FMCG food manufacturer with a truly global footprint. They are a highly successful, well respected business who genuinely nurture and empower their employees.
They are looking for a National Account Manager – e-Commerce , to join their succesful team. If you are an NAE with a passion and drive to increase your knowledge of the online sector, or a NAM with experience in e-comm, this role will certainly stretch and empower you.
. Success to be delivered through the Etail levers for growth.
- Agree & activate head office customer JBPs that are built and tailored to the customers strategy
- Build and maintain customer relationships and wiring strategy (across all cross functional teams)
- Build, agree and activate promotional & execution plans that are tailored to the online shop
- Champion pack formats and products for the online shopper
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ National Account Management experience.
- Understanding of sales fundamentals.
- Ability to commercialise opportunities and risks.
- Awareness of the wider eComerce is desirable.
Please send your CV in full confidence to our consultants at Ashwood Associates.