National Account Manager - Non Food
National Account Manager - Non Food
Home Based - 1 day a week at HQ - 12 Month FTC
- £50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Developing two of the most strategically important accounts in the business
- You can really make a difference in this great business managing these really high profile accounts
This is a dynamic, challenging business where you will need to bring a strategic and structured approach to a busy team.
You'll work with your team to develop your accounts and whist developing your individual creativity, you will have ultimate responsibility for your personal numbers. As the National Account Manager, you'll develop and support your team through sharing, motivating and leading when required.
Your communication skills will need to be excellent both internally and externally, developing key relationships with the people inside the business who will ultimately support all of your external relationships.
Great brands to work with - a smaller business under a large corporate umbrella.
About the Role:
What you must have is tons of drive and a hands-on mentality with the ability to deliver outstanding account management from the get-go. With a great team already in place, this National Account Manager role is for someone with good account management - looking to take the lead with these important accounts.
Responsibilities of the National Account Manager will include:
- You'll be responsible for maintaining the joint business plans with your accounts in order to develop business growth.
- Work closely with all of your internal key stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running of your plans.
- You will have responsibility for your own budgets and P&L and will be constantly auditing your own performance against both company and personal targets.
- Responsibility for controlling budgets and your own promotional targets and to work towards the commercial plan with your team and mentors.
- Working with your buyers to achieve excellent customer working relationships and to maximise opportunities by creating cross functional relationships within this customers.
- Constantly looking for additional opportunities, being smart to ad-hoc promotions.
- Keeping up to date with implementation of agreed promotions and marketing.
- You'll have experience of contracting and stepping into a role at pace.
- You'll be able to demonstrate strong commerciality and previous experience of working grocery national accounts.
- Have an understanding of how joint business planning works alongside strong category management.
- Proven track record in achieving success in negotiations within your current business.
- Have an understanding of how brand marketing, category management and supply chain will all impact on your role.
- Be able to think strategically with strong planning and forecasting.
- Managing your own budgets and P&L.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercially and analytically aware, able to make sound commercial decisions based on data evaluation.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 - we look forward to being in touch.