Site Technical Manager
Our client is a well established food manufacturing company; who are a nationally recognised producer of Food To Go products across branded and own label. With an outstanding reputation within Retail and Foodservice sectors, they have a passion for continuously improving their products and portfolio of brands which enables them to focus on their future and provide the further growth for the business. They recognise that in order to grow their business successfully that they need to ensure that their employees are at the heart of what they do, ensuring development of candidate’s careers is vital.
As the successful Site Technical Manager, this challenging customer facing Site Technical role will act as the primary contact between the Group Technical Controller and wider QA and Compliance teams and the Retail QA department to achieve the highest of standards, ensuring all products meets customer specifications. The role is demanding yet rewarding with the opportunity to work with key retail customers. You will oversee training requirements of the QA team, manage and facilitate the delivery of site technical policies and procedures, ensure the site is audit ready everyday, ensure full traceability and compliance is maintained plus monitor and facilitate site technical KPI’s.
The successful Site Technical Manager will:
- Currently hold the title of Site Technical Manager, Technical Manager Technical Services Manager, Technical Support Manager, Retail Technical Manager, Compliance Manager etc...
- Be a passionate and dedicated individual with extensive experience in the food manufacturing industry, full understanding of BRC standards, Auditing, HACCP and experience of dealing with approved accreditation agencies
- Previous exposure to and working knowledge of the major UK retailers is essential
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ideally be educated to a degree level or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary, plus a strong benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career and want to find out more about this confidential position then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Matthew Barker on 07891245724.