Senior National Account Manager - Boots
A Global Beauty Care business is looking for an experienced Senior National Account Manager to support the development and expansion of their business within Boots. Their aim is to outperform the competition through a strategy of key Core Values to fully inspire their team. The business exceeds their customer expectations through providing the best quality, value and innovation with their brands. The Company has a strong performance culture and builds on this by valuing, challenging and rewarding their employees.
You will be reporting directly into the Sales Controller and you will be primarily responsible for the growth and development of the Boots account across a variety of brands. This is an Office based role with the majority of your time maximising the sales potential of the account and visiting with Boots to deliver excellent service for the Company's biggest customer.
The key objective will be to drive our sustainable and profitable business growth through the UK's largest high street retailer therefore, Boots experience is essential along with P+L management.
- Deliver Sales and Account gross sales value, trade spend and net sales value in line with plans
- Measure progress on Brand and Customer key deliverables through development of a JBP
- Implement Trade terms and conditions as well as promotional plans.
- Negotiation and account contact strategy with each account.
- Accurate account stockholding analysis (in warehouse and in store) and management.
- Provide relevant account performance information to wider Brand Business Teams.
- P&L responsibility and ownerships.
- Invoice and Credit management.
- Liaise with Customer Managers and internal Marketing department colleagues to produce accurate and timely plans for promotional activities for designed accounts.
- Encourage and facilitate contact between Brand Business Teams and relevant counterparts within the Account.
The right person for this role will be flexible, self-confident, self-motivated with strong Commercial business acumen. You will have a demonstrable sales success within Boots a strong passion to work in this sector with an education that sits at Degree level. You will thrive in a performance culture and looking for a business where you can continually develop your career therefore, it is essential that you are able to work under pressure and to a tight deadline.