French & German speaking- Key Account Manager
Exciting opportunity for a French & German speaking- Key Account Manager to join a niche toy business based in Surrey. With the potential to build and develop on your skill-set, this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a step into a career with toys where it can be Christmas everyday!!
My client is a small and entrepreneurial toy business, based in the heart of Surrey. Easily accessible from Surrey or from London (Waterloo/Clapham Junction) they offer a tight knit and friendly environment with a portfolio of quality toy products.
The Key Account Manager plays an integral part in managing existing key accounts within Europe as well as developing the business through gaining new accounts.
The role offers hands on experience in developing an account base in line with the business objectives. The products are in demand and the Key Account Manager - Toys will be required to capitalise on this opportunity.
The French/German speaking- Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring new products and their descriptions are displayed in an accurate manner
- Managing a diverse product range in an array of channels
- Growing the current customer base in line with growth projections
- Working alongside the Sales Director to monitor and develop sales within the region.
The French & German speaking- Key Account Manager will be:
- Of graduate calibre (or equivalent)
- Experienced in managing and developing an account base
- Ambitious and driven
- A strong communicator and negotiator
- Proactive, being able to assist in all aspects of the business
- Creative and entrepreneurial, being able to identify new opportunities
- Target driven with an interest in the industry
Given the scope of the role a European language is essential for this position.
The Key Account Manager role offers an attractive salary of up to £30k and a great working environment which encourages progression and development.