Business Development Executive
I am currently recruiting a Business Development Executive for an ever-evolving, multi-million pound organisation based in Dorset. An organisation which prides itself on innovation and creative thinking, this is an opportunity not to be missed for ambitious sales individuals looking to further their career working with some of the leading brands in the industry.
My client is well established in the market, working with leading retailers and blue-chip organisations alike. This highly regarded company which has won awards for being most ambitious the organisation rewards those who think outside of the box and challenge the norm. An organisation which operates on a global scale they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
With a close knit team and an open door policy, my client prides itself on its work culture, maintaining a strong work life balance and a structured approach to career progression.
- Creating commercially sound proposals to drive and deliver sales in line with the companies targets
- Remain at the forefront of innovation to ensure new product lines are sut up and ordered in a timely fashion
- Providing regular updates on new product launches / initiatives to sales teams and buyers
- Developing relationships between companies and ensuring information flows efficiently through the business
- Providing weekly reports on sales
- Analysing sales data from retail accounts to ensure that an exit strategy is in place at the end of the product life cycle
- Maintain market price tracker to monitor competitor activity and industry trends
The successful Business Development Executive will:
- Have previous sales experience within the retail sector
- Be Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Have experience in developing accounts
- Have a strong interest in electronic goods
- Have strong communication & communication skills
- Be commercially astute
- Be an ambitious self starter looking to further their career
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be commutable to the office based on the south Coast
- Be flexible to travel
The Business Development Executive role offers a competitive package and great career opportunities.