Field Sales Executive
7 days left
- Contract Type
Working for one of the leading non-food FMCG organisations worldwide, this organisation manufactures some of the most recognisable brands within the industry. This is an exciting opportunity to get your teeth stuck into something new.
My client is a premium, well known a loved non-food FMCG brand in the UK, currently dominating the market in their sector. They live and breathe innovation; and always trying to be ahead of their competitors with NPD and Marketing campaigns. Being a market leader, they invest heavily in people's development as well as agile working and a fantastic range of corporate benefits.
The Field Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with medical practitioners within the territory
- Build rapport with stakeholders to sell professional products and increase endorsement of the products on offer
- Understanding the market and the needs of the patients.
- Increasing volume and profitability of the oral care products at dental surgeries within the assigned territory
- Acting as an ambassador for the company and the brands on offer, having a thorough understanding of the products and its competitors
- Maintain customer records in the CRM system
- Deliver product training programs to practitioners at both trade exhibitions and meetings
- Identifying opportunities to drive relationships and brand awareness.
- Increasing the market share of the products within the territory
- Deliver against the key objectives set to minimise competition
- Establish a business development plan to achieve KPI's
The Field Sales Executive will be:
- A graduate or equivalent
- Confident and presentable, being able to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders with healthcare professionals
- Ambitious and able to exceed expectations put before them
- Able to analyse territory information to build a prioritised expert focused territory business plan
- Commercially aware, having strong negotiation skills
- Target driven
- A consultative salesperson
- Transparent and open, capable of relaying product benefits concisely to healthcare professionals
- Able to act with integrity.
- Living in, or commutable to South West London/ Kent
The role offers an excellent package and benefits including a salary between 30-35k + car or allowance of £425pcm. The role offers excellent progression opportunities to individuals looking to get their foot in the door within a multi billion pound organisation.