National Account Executive
The role as National Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining and extending key account relationships across the Grocery, High Street & Retail market.
Our client are a leading Personal Care & Beauty business based in the East Midlands. With continued success and expansion, they are looking to further grow their team to enhance their UK & International offering.
As a business, they have a key focus on product development with an ever increasing portfolio of award-winning goods & it's a great chance to be an integral part of this as National Account Executive.
The National Account Executive will proactively build and manage the long term strategy with a key focus on the retail & high street market. The successful applicant will need a tenacious approach with a key ability to drive relationships in order to identify growth opportunities.
The role will feature the following responsibilities;
- Manage and develop key accounts while building a strong network of working relationships
- Deliver agreed commercial and performance metrics
- Proactively manage contact strategy for all key contacts
- Be a brand ambassador and expert in the business
- Drive sales across multiple products/categories
- Enhance product development and sell new lines to current accounts
Ideally we are looking at the following profile as National Account Executive;
- Degree educated
- P&L experience within the FMCG & Consumer sector
- Knowledge of Grocery and/or High Street - experience in this sector is highly desirable
- Based within commutable distance to Peterborough
- Passionate and driven in Sales & Account Management
£30,000 - £35,000
Bonus & Benefits