National Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
If you're a talented National Account Manager who is keen to secure a role with more autonomy, working in a high calibre team within the health foods category then this may be the career for you.
Our Client is a healthy snack company who are recruiting for a Wholesale/Food service National Account Manager to represent two of their most popular brands with some of the biggest high street convenience customers. They are a British company, founded in 2006 and devoted to making delicious, genuinely healthy snacks and having some fun along the way too. Their products are sold across grocery, independents, convenience, food service, wholesale and via their own website with increasing success. The Head office is based in Buckinghamshire however most of the sales team are home based with a minimum of 1 day a week in the office.
As a National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the annual sales plan for the designated accounts. (including Bidvest, Brakes, Compass, key health food wholesalers)
- Building strong customer relationships across the accounts including buying, supply chain, finance at all relevant levels.
- Managing a small team who are responsible for smaller/regional food service and wholesale customers with in this channel. (1/2 sales execs)
- Managing the promotional activity within the Wholesale/Food service Channel.
- On-going management of the sales forecast for named accounts and updating internal systems.
- Managing agreed Wholesale/Foodservice Channel account budget spend across all elements of the mix ie: promotions, fixed investment, on line, trade marketing spend.
- Winning new business with customers we are not currently trading with in this channel.
Looking for an enthusiastic, commercial, passionate, highly organised and talented individual to join the small but rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will need to have strong account and commercial management skills, excellent relationship building at all levels, with good communication skills and attention to detail and the ability to work well in a small team. You will also have a strong hunter mentality to win new business and the tenacity to make it happen. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic and fun business at a time of significant growth.
- Solid commercial background.
- It is essential that you have Experience working with Compass and Brakes ideally with brands rather than just own label and within food and drink.
- Experience in managing and developing a team. This team is set to grow over the next 2 years.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions.
- Some knowledge of category data, sources, cutting data, evaluating and putting forward a sales proposition.
Competitive Basic Salary + Package